Yellow Banks Groves
Yellow Banks Groves began in 1951 when it literally hand-squeezed all of its orange juice. Today, the company sells fresh fruit juice, cheese, dressings, coconut toast spread, salt water taffy, bags of oranges and grapefruit, shells and even key lime pie. Customers can pick out fruit and have it shipped. Two picnic tables outside are perfect to sit and enjoy a seedless orange or free sample.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 5:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a handicapped space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Citrus fruits, shells, cheese, fresh fruit juice, gourmet foods, condiments and more.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- Menu link: yellowbanks.com/packages.html
- Specialties: Grapefruit and navel oranges.
- Parking: Free lot