World Peas is a collectibles and antique shop located on 1st Ave. SW. Leah Randall is the store's owner. She sells a variety of unique items such as toys, colored glassware, vases, decorative mirrors and ornaments. Randall's eight year old pet iguana adds to the eclectic atmosphere at the store; and rests in its own hammock.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 12pm - 5pm, Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people here are great.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What is the condition of the item?
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Consignment