Westshore Pizza has been bringing the Tampa Bay area "A taste of Philly" ever since the chain was started in 1994, and now has 30+ stores throughout Florida and Ohio. The Belleair Bluffs location has been here since around 1999. They offer authentic more than 50 Philadelphia style items including pizza, cheesesteaks, stromboli, calzones, pasta dishes and much more.
The Westshore Pizza sauce is made daily from California tomatoes and they grate their special Wisconsin mozzarella cheese by hand. The dough is made fresh twice a day, everyday. They pride themselves on using good quality Roma products and each item is made fresh to order. The West Bay Drive location in Belleair Bluffs offers dine-in, pick-up and delivery within 5 miles.
- Hours: Sun-Thurs, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, wings, cheesesteak, calzones, stromboli, pasta,and much more.
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.westshorepizza.com/menu/index.php
- Specialties: Philly Style pizza, wings, and cheesesteaks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun