On-the-water enthusiasts at Watersports West will find everything they need for an active day off the Pinellas beaches. Kayaks, windsurfers, surfboards, skimboards, wakeboards, kiteboards, stand-up paddleboards, water skis, snorkel gear, wet suits, cool clothing and even sunglasses are all here. The shop also offers regular classes and free demos of the latest watertoys.
- Fax: 727-517-7300
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped parking spot with a ramp, and a double door entrance.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kayaks, windsurfers, surfboards, wakeboards, stand-up paddleboards, skateboards, wet suits, clothing, snorkel gear
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Return policy depends on the brand.
- Parking: Free lot
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Stand-up paddleboarding is huge!
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes