Walgreens Drug Stores
This omnipresent chain store sells a wide variety of drugs and personal care products, as well as some groceries and household items. There are also last-minute needs such as ice, greeting cards, sunglasses and beach toys always available. This location has a drive-through pharmacy and liquid propane tanks for sale or exchange.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped parking space with a ramp directly in front of the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine),Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No