The Venus Restaurant serves an assortment of Greek, Italian, and American foods, and has been in business Since 1982. It serves breakfast essentials like pancakes, omelettes, country eggs, bacon, and French toast and waffles. A popular lunch dish is chicken souvlaki. The Venus Restaurant also has a beautifully decorated covered outdoor seating area for customers to enjoy during warm weather.
- Fax: 727-582-9579
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm, Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Omelettes, hot open sandwiches, burgers, soups & salads, roast chicken, italian pasta dishes, Greek gyros and spinach pie, steaks & chops, seafood and much more.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Italian
- Signature dishes: Chicken Souvlaki
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: come as you are