The Deli Diva is a tiny sandwich shop full of big flavors, specializing in bringing New York deli-style sandwiches to its customers in Largo.
Its specialty sandwich is pastrami; the Deli Diva smokes its own pastrami, steams it all day and hand slices it to order.
Grilled and cold sandwiches are available along with soups, salads, desserts and daily specials that include lasagna, stuffed shells and macaroni and cheese.
They offer a super lunch deal...The Diva D-Lite which is an 8 oz. serving of the soup of the day, a half sandwich and either a soft drink or bottled water...all for $3.99!
Seating is available on outdoor patios or individuals may take their food to go. Delivery is available within a two-mile radius of the sandwich shop and catering is available.
They are pet friendly, so bring yours with you to enjoy this beautiful piece of country in the middle of the city!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: thedelidiva.wordpress.com/menu/
- Specialties: Pastrami sandwiches, lunch specials, all homemade foods, daily soups, hot specials
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Located in the historic downtown district with red brick roads, The Deli Diva is in one of the oldest buildings in Largo. Built in 1919 by the Ulmers, one of the founding families and the family that Ulmer Park and Ulmerton Road were named after.
- Cuisine: Bistro, Italian, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Real New York style Pastrami, steamed all day to melt in your mouth and cut to order. Also Italian dishes such as lasagna, eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, baked ziti and lots more!
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: We claim to make the best pastrami south of New York City and our customers agree! Our best compliments have come from New Yorkers who tell us it's the first pastrami they've found in FL that tastes like home! Come try it and see for yourself!
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Anne Money Buck
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual