You know the coffee is good when you can smell the brew from outside. Follow your nose to the Coffee Mill to find an assortment of tantalizing flavors. Yes, it roasts its own coffee. Tea, candy and gift baskets are available as well. Outside the shop are several tables full of thrifty items that may come in handy -- books, appliances, whatnots and lots of other stuff you would never think of.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, candy, gift baskets, gourmet gifts, espresso bar
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The beautiful area."
- Wi-Fi: Free