Transport yourself to Thailand by just stepping through these doors. This gorgeous, well-decorated restaurant features a lot of hand-carved artwork and other authentic items creating an atmosphere that is inviting, and unexpected. The restaurant has a sushi bar near the entrance. Soft, warm woods adorn the walls leading to the main dining rooms off to the side, while a fountain gently creates a soft background trickling sound. To the right, a room is filled with booths and to the left another room is filled with tables. A large patchwork art piece of an elephant dominates two different walls in two separate rooms. In the back, a Tatami room is privately sectioned off but still part of the restaurant. Traditionally dressed waitresses will take your order. A section of vegetarian food is available. Enjoy a bowl of red bean or green tea ice cream; it's yummy. The restaurant was voted Top 100 Thai Restaurants in the United States.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm and 4pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a parking space.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard
- Products: Sushi, Thai food
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Thai
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Casual to semi-casual