Two medical students opened the first Subway in 1965, in an effort to earn money for medical school. Today, the Subway chain serves up delicious sandwiches and provides quality service while promoting healthy eating. Bonnie Zuber, the store manager of the Subway located on 7725 Ulmerton Road, oversees the smiles, courteousness and cleanliness at this location.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 8:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 8:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1965
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, drinks and snacks
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Bonnie Zuber, store manager of Subway, says, "There's good people in Largo."