SportsCasters Bar & Grill
SportsCasters Bar & Grill has several televisions on each wall throughout the bar and grill. As inferred in its name, it is all about sports and open early on Sundays to accommodate fans.
However, this bar is more than just sports. It's set up with very comfortable chairs around the bar and lots of tables with wooden stools and tables to the side. The stools and tables are quite a sight and something that everyone should see at least once just to believe it. Made out of a light color soft wood, the stools are at least three times the size of normal stools with mongo feet. You'd think that a giant is going to come through the door at any moment and pull up a stool. Amazingly though, they are quite comfortable and add to the relaxing atmosphere quite nicely.
This is a smoker friendly bar with a smoke-eater positioned right over the bar to keep non-smokers happy. It has two pool tables, darts, video golf and bowling and a cigarette machine in the second room towards the back wall.
Live music happens most Friday's and weekly inexpensive food specials are often offered impromptu, along with the usual burgers, quesadillas and wings.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, noon - 3am; Sat and Sun, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Happy hour, Live music
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported