Sneaky's Sports Bar & Grill
Sports figures are plastered on the windows in neon lights. You can hear a little bit of what's going inside, but it's just enough to spark interest. To raise even more intrigue, the windows are tinted so dark you're going to think they're hiding something inside. When you look up at the name of the of the establishment, one word will make you look both ways before you decide to walk in: Sneaky's.
Located in the Rosetree Plaza, Sneaky's Sports Bar & Grill always has something going inside to keep your attention. Thirty-five televisions (13 of which are big screens), a booming jukebox, pool tables, dart boards, video golf, video bowling, a good variety of foods to choose from their menu, and last, but certainly not least, plenty of alcohol and drink specials to go with them. If you ever stop by, make sure to grab a flyer; Sneaky's hosts some type of special event every day of the week. From karaoke to Texas hold 'em poker to live trivia, it's no secret that Sneaky's Sports Bar & Grill's aim is to provide an unabashed great experience to its customers.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Amy Macomber, Sneaky's Bartender for 12 years says, "Everybody who comes to Sneaky's is like extended family."
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Mile High Nacho Supreme
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual