Richard's Whole Foods
Richard's Whole Foods, not to be confused with the actual Whole Foods chain, is a locally-based health food store that specializes in offering a wide array of value-priced, top quality, natural and specialty foods, supplements, vitamins and bulk foods in a uniquely nostalgic and intimate shopping environment.
Currently there are 13 store locations throughout the Bay area and beyond, from Palm Harbor to Port Charlotte, with new stores in the works for Orlando and the Palm Coast planned to be opened in Fall 2010.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Health food, natural, organic, and speciatly items, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Web orders
- Menu link: www.richardsfoodporium.com/common/recipes/recipes_home.asp…
- Specialties: Organic and natural foods and specialty items, supplements, cheeses, vitamins
- Parking: Free lot