Niagara Tap is a neighborhood favorite. An intimate horseshoe bar sits back away from it all, the perfect place to sip a cold beer--even a Guinness--chug a jello shot or a Jagermeister. The bar offers a surprising amount of free shows weekly, including a jam night on Wednesday, Karaoke, a comedy show on the first Friday of the month and live music on Friday.
This is a smoking bar, but because of the massive smoke-eater situated in the center of it all, most non-smokers wouldn't know it. The place is wonderfully frigid in the summer. It has a classic Pacman and Galaga video game, NTN, a jukebox and darts. Happy hour happens throughout the week and beers can start at a buck and wells at $2.50. This small bar really has a lot to offer. It's atmosphere is very comfortable and the crowd that frequents the place somehow make the experience even more enjoyable. There's also wings and burgers available if you're hungry.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.theniagaratap.com/
- Specialties: 2 for 1 drink specials,
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night
- Dress code: casual
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Features: Happy hour, Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew