The first thing you notice when you walk into Mystic Goddess is its sweet aroma. The second thing you notice is Judie Di Milta, owner -- and goddess -- of the shop, who greets you with an enchanting smile. Next thing you know, you're at the counter with a book, incense and some sort of figurine.
From pagan to Christian merchandise and everything in between, Mystic Goddess has it in tow: aromatherapy, magic supplies, feng shui and tarrot readings. This store is geared toward the person who indulges in spiritual enlightment, cultural diversity and an intense intrigue for everything that lies beneath the surface.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Books, incense, candles, accessories, figurines
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The diversity in taste is what makes Largo special.
- What's your most popular item?: Nag Champa incense.