Midori Salon & Spa
Midori Salon & Spa is a full-service spa that takes a natural, "green" approach in providing a wide range of services. Founded in 2007, Midori uses only certified organic, non-toxic products. Its owner has an equally strong focus on being environmentally-friendly by recycling all product boxes and containers. The name Midori was chosen by owner Amber Holland for her salon and spa because it is the Japanese word for "green." Services offered include hair shaping and styling, color, extensions, hair texture conditioning, nail enhancements, waxing, eyebrow tinting, several types of facial treatments and various body massages. Great attention has been paid to the interior of the spa in terms of color, furnishings, plantings and lighting to provide a relaxing atmosphere in spacious surroundings. Midori is open seven days a week at various times to accommodate customers' schedules. Services are available for men, women and children.
- Hours: Mon, noon - 8pm; Tue - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Midori has a ground-floor entrance and is very wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 2007
- What makes this community special?: Owner Amber Holland says its a great location for many reasons, including its being very close to the beach. She sees her spa as "the most hidden gem in Largo."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Onesta organic style products
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Always use organic products; anything else will damage the hair. You want to use products that are ammonia-free.