If there ever was a classic, must-see McDonald's, then this is it. Not only do they have free wifi, but the dining room is over-the-top creative. Great music plays at the perfect volume, putting a warm, fun atmosphere in the air.
The seating choices are quite varied. Choose one of eight padded stools that are in their own nook at the front of the restaurant. This is the ideal place to hang with a group of friends. Or go for one of the tall tables with high chairs near the front window. They even have tables with a non-attached chairs, if that makes you more comfortable. Of course, there's always the typical low McDonald's table with attached chairs.
The lighting is done in a cool art deco design. The dining room is separated just enough from the purchasing area that it feels very private and non-fast food like.
The best part about this restaurant is the amazing open, clear unframed windows that surround the dining room. They truly give a splendid, unlimited view to the outside world. It's literally like you're sitting outside eating .
To top it off, one of the employees was working continually, wiping tables and keeping everything very clean.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5am - 10pm; Sun, 5am - 10pm; The drive-thru is open 24 hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There are two handicapped spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun