Marlin Darlin Key West Grill
Marlin Darlin Key West Grill is a very charming restaurant with a trendy appeal. It serves steaks, chops and seafood, flat bread pizzas and a variety of uniquely put-together sandwiches that won't break the budget. The interior has a very Key West, laid-back atmosphere, as does its well-decorated front patio with outdoor seating.
Its "reef n' beef" dish is one of its most popular, with grilled caribbean shrimp served alongside filet mignon shish-ka-bob over island rice and black beans, and a side of pico de gallo for under $13. It also offers an all-you-can-eat grouper fest for only $15, prepared a variety of different ways according to preference.
The restaurant has been in business since 2006, and the owner is from the community. He is also the brains behind other Clearwater/Largo local hot spots, such as the the Salt Rock Grill, Island Way Grill and Rumba Island Bar & Grill.
- Hours: Daily, 5pm - closing
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible ramp
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Upscale bar and grill food, steaks, chops and fine seafood
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.atlantismagazine.net/mdgmenu1.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Caribbean, Japanese / Sushi, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Reef n' Beef (take on surf n' turf)
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes