Maggie Mae's on the Bluffs
Maggie Mae's has been in business since 2008 and serves breakfast and lunch every day until 2:30pm. They're located just west of Indian Rocks Road, just before the Belleair Causeway. They specialize in Southern style home cooking, with signature dishes like the hillbilly taters, the Tijuana omelet, Cajun blackened chicken, or the stacked corned beef Ruben. Maggie Mae's serve "blunch" after 11:00am, which is what Maggie serves to "those who cannot get out of bed early enough to get the breakfast their hangover requires!"
- Hours: Daily, 7:00am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: maggiescitycenter.com/
- Specialties: Our Turkey Panini with Cranberry Mayo, Turkey Reuben and Turkey Club sandwiches have become three of our most popular sandwiches.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Breakfast top sellers have been our combo’s that include pancakes or French toast and your favorite meats and eggs. Come in to make your own Maggie’s Mess.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: shirt and shoes