Lifestyle Family Fitness
An upstairs room sits atop the main workout room at Lifestyle Family Fitness in Largo, making it possible to watch everyone else in the lower room while bicycling or using the stairmaster. A large free weight section and weight machines are almost choreographically placed about the lower room. Mirrors dominate one of the walls near the free weights. There's a bike rack out front if you want to bike in. Lots of parking is available close to the front door on two sides. Child care is also offered at the Kids' Club.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, large entrance, mostly one level
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: It depends on the person. If you want it to be private or quieter, then come between noon and 3pm. If you want it to be busier, then come at any other time.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga