The Largo Public Library provides an innovative learning environment for all ages. It has a wide variety of collections and services relevant to the Largo community's needs.
They are considered one of Pinellas County's major libraries.
They have a state of the art genealogy center equipped with one of the most detailed databases in the county. They provide daily free classes and events for children and teens.
They have a Kids' Corner, Teen Room and Adult Reading Center. They have a Genealogy center where citizens can use the database to look up their family members or use for research purposes. The library also offers English Language Learning, information for Small Business Centere-Government.
- Fax: 727-586-7353
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-8:00pm Thursday-Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday : 10:00am-5:00pm Sunday: Closed
- Handicap Accessible: ramp and parking
- What makes this community special?: It provides endless educational resources to residents through books, DVDs, CDs, database and genealogy.
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: The new library facility was July 31, 2005. The library is 90,300 square-feet.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: must have library card
- Book donation information: Donations are accepted at the Friends of the Largo Library which is located on the first floor of the Largo Public Library.
- Wi-Fi: Free