Largo Family Restaurant
Largo Family Restaurant is well-named and its claim to home-style cooking is true. All the dishes you grew up with can be found on the extensive menu, including eggs and pancakes for breakfast, burgers and salads for lunch, and steak, seafood and chicken for dinner. The atmosphere is homey and the restaurant is very easy to get to on Missouri Drive, not far north of East Bay Drive.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast fare, burgers, salads, seafood, kabobs, steaks, beer
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Steak Hoagies, Chicken Souvlaki, Gyros
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Greek, Italian
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual