Largo Central Park
This is Largo's main park located on East Bay Dr. The city's only library Largo Library and the cultural center is also located in the park.
There's plenty of open green space for playing games like kick ball or to have a quiet picnic.
The park has a veteran's wall called the James S. Miles & Richard A. Leandri Military Court of Honor, trail for walking/running, shade trees, benches, bathrooms, playground and sculptures scattered throughout.
There are eight picnic pavilions.
This is the perfect place to spend an afternoon with friends and family.
- Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- Handicap Accessible: parking and ramp
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Restrooms
- Area: 70 acres
- Features: Fountain, Horseshoes, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables