Lanore's Nifty 50's Café is a breakfast and lunch eatery with a 1950s motif. Its signature meal is the Midwest-style pork tenderloin sandwich. Breakfast entrees on the menu include various egg-and-meat meals, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, egg-meat-and-pancake dishes, French toast and waffles. Various salads and soups make up the lunch menu, along with more than a dozen different hot sandwiches and an equally large number of cold sandwich options. There is a kids menu available for breakfast and lunch, with all meals for children under $3. Open seven days a week, the café also offers catering and take-out service.
- Hours: Daily, 7:30am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Midwest pork tenderloin sandwich.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch