This quaint soda shop diner-style restaurant is just the right place for breakfast (or lunch). They serve up a mighty fine eggs benedict here on Saturday and Sunday.
A row of booths go down one side for a private breakfast with a friend or two. The other side has a long breakfast, soda-style bar surrounded by rotatable chairs, which is a favorite place to just hang out and visit with staff, friends or anyone else. The table tops and counter-tops are the most unusual bright mint color, which really adds to the overall hometown decor. The food's great, but as their motto says: Come for the food, stay for the friendship.
- Hours: Daily, 6:30am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and everything's flat.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual