Fortunato's Italian Pizzeria
If you've got a craving for a quick slice of pizza, pull into Fortunato's drive-thru and get one to go. The restaurant has been dishing up fresh, homemade Italian cuisine since 1976. Located just north of Park Boulevard on Starkey Road, you can get subs, Philly steak subs, deli wraps, pasta, pizza and more, delivered, for takeout, for eat in the dining room or catered. Beer and wine is available.
- Fax: 727-393-6732
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, calzones, strombolli, Philly steak subs, pastas and more.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fortunatositalianpizzeria.com/subs__wraps
- Specialties: Eggplant parmigiana, Italian combo sub, steak and cheese sub, chicken caprese.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza bianca and the chicken parmigiana.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Penne alla vodka.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic