Owners Sam and Sandy Sanders welcome you to their neighborhood breakfast and lunch spot.
Located in the Mission Plaza, Fiddlestix offers homemade soups, corned beef hash, burgers, sandwiches, daily specials and breakfast served all day.
It offers free delivery east of Seminole Blvd, South of East Bay Dr, West of 49th St, and North of Park Blvd.
- Fax: 727-397-1835
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am -3:30pm, Sat - Sun, 6:30am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor building
- Founding Date: 2008
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fiddlestixoflargo.com/food.htm
- Specialties: Breakfast served all day
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Fiddlestix burger, Fiddlestix breakfast special, corned beef hash, Philly style cheesesteak
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fiddlestix burger
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual