This Dairy Queen location offers blizzards, sundaes, burgers and more. The store is clean and the service is friendly. Customers can indulge in a famous peanut butter parfait or any number of other sweet treats, but this restaurant also offers a lunch and dinner menu, as well as a kid's menu. Also featured here is a drive-through window, outdoor seating, ice cream cakes and gift cards.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: ice cream, desserts, lunch and dinner, kids menu, ice cream cakes, treats to-go
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Signature dishes: The Blizzard, which is soft serve ice cream blended with a choice of different goodies like M&M's, brownie pieces and cookie dough.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual