The Crafty Framer, located on Ulmerton Road in Largo, is a frame shop and full-service counted cross stitch store. Owners Rick and Peggy Wittlake have been at this location since 1998, and are friendly and eager to help customers with their crafting and framing needs. The store also features a computerized matte cutter.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Framing and cross stitch supplies
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The friendliness of local business owners