This classic storefront Chinese restaurant offers a vast range of dishes that will be familiar to any lover of Asian fare. Beef, pork, chicken and seafood are stir-fried with vegetables and rice or noodles, eggs are dropped in soup, and fortunes are told by cookies. There are also a few Thai dishes such as red and green curries. There's a diet menu and a cheap lunch special that's served from 11am - 3:30pm. Most of the business is take-out and delivery, but there are four small tables should you wish to eat-in.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance, and ample handicapped parking in the lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese, Thai
- Signature dishes: General Tso's chicken, orange beef, two-flavor shrimp
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes required