Chantilly Cakes bakes its cakes from scratch using the finest ingredients, including fresh eggs, fruit and real chocolate. The pastry chefs can custom-design a cake to match any specifications - visit the website to view an on-line portfolio of remarkable designs.
Chantilly Cakes has been locally-owned and operated since 1985. It is located on 65th St. N, which has its entrance off of Ulmerton Rd. between Olde World Cabinetry and Fortis College.
- Fax: 727-530-0032
- Hours: Tue, 9am - 4pm; Wed - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Bridal showers, birthdays, anniversaries, religious occasions, weddings, baby showers, grooms cakes, corporate functions, holidays & seasonal, desserts, dessert trays
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Wedding cakes, party cakes, celebration cakes, designer cakes, cheesecakes