Cesarina's Italian Deli
Owner Joseph Stanganelli offers many specialty items at Cesarina's Italian Deli. This is the second store, the first one being on East Bay and Starkey. Three tables are inside and one is outside, creating a comfortable spot to enjoy a salami or veggie six-inch or 12-inch sandwich. The deli also serves ziti, homemade lasagna and party hoagie offered in two- four-, and six-foot sizes. Fresh cookies are available.
- Fax: 727-399-5733
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh cookies, imported and specialty items, including pastas, olives, homemade Italian cookies, crackers, cheeses, party hoagies and more.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- Specialties: We are an Italian specialty shop.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Lasagna, Manicotti, and Ziti
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: casual