1. . This evening filled with live music, hors d'oeuvres, and a special pie auction will benefit the Caregivers Support Network. The event will be held at the , 400 Alternate Keene Road, at 5 p.m. Friday, June 15. Tickets are available for $25 at the Largo Community Center.
2. . Tampa Bay antiques experts will answer questions on antique valuations at the Heritage Village Antique Appraisal Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, June 16th, for a fee of $5 per item or $12 for three items. The event is sponsored by the Pinellas County Historical Society. All proceeds benefit .
3. Open Air Market. Come and enjoy the last Open Air Market of the season on Saturday, June 16th. The event will occur at the at 400 Alternate Keene Road from 9 a.m to 2 p.m. The market consists of produce, crafters, food vendors, jewelry, artists and entertainment.
4. Monthly Night Hikes. Enjoy a guided walk with Dad through the woods interacting with wildife. Flashlights are optional, and donations are accepted. The event is at 6:30 p.m. June 16 at , 11901 146th St. N.
5. Recognizing Father's Day. All dads will receive free admission to the Highlands Family Aquatic Center on Father's Day with one paid child. Child admission is $4 with a recreation card, or $7 without. Free hot dogs and chair massages from a licensed massage therapist will be provided. The event is from 1:30-3:30 p.m. June 17 at the Highlands Family Aquatic Center, 400 Highland Ave.