1. Indian Rocks Beach Art Reception. Get involved in the regional art scene at this new exhibit opening this weekend. The exhibit includes oil, acrylic and watercolor painting, drawing, photography, digital printmaking and mixed media works from 21 artists.
- When: 6-8 p.m. Friday, June 22
- Where: Beach Art Center, 1515 Bay Palm Blvd.
- How much: Free to attend
2. . Join the Pinellas Education Foundation for an afternoon of bowling and socializing. Proceeds will go toward the Take Stock in the Children/Doorways Scholarship Fund.
- When: 1:30-4 p.m. Saturday, June 23
- Where: Seminole Lanes, 8868 Park Blvd.
- How much: Bowlers $15 at the door, non-bowlers $10, includes snacks and soda
3. Pup Pals Reading Dogs. Another fun event to bond with canine friends while helping kids improve their reading skills.
- When: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, June 23
- Where: Children's Program Room, 120 Central Park Drive
- How much: Free
4. . An hour of massage, meditation and stretching with your canine friend.
- When: 2-3 p.m. Sunday, June 24
- Where: , 9099 130th Ave. N
- How much: $25 per session, $60 for three sessions
5. Opera in the Park. A complimentary performance featuring favorite opera, Broadway and Italian love songs. Get there early as the venue was filled to capacity for the last concert.
- When: 3 p.m. Sunday, June 24; doors open at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Pinellas Performing Arts Center, 4951 78th Ave. N
- How much: Free for all ages