1. . Bring your favorite float or chair to Southwest Pool every Friday night from July 6-20 for Largo Recreation's Flick-n-Float Family Movies. Lifeguards will be on duty during the event. Enjoy free hot dogs (while supply lasts), fun, and games.
- When: 7:30 p.m., Friday, July 6
- Where: , 13120 Vonn Rd.
- How much: $4 with recreation card, $5 without
2. . Show off your moves at this weekly country-style dance hosted by professional dance caller Allen Snell.
- When: 7:30 p.m, Friday, July 6
- Where: 400 Alt Keene Rd.
- How much: $6
3. . Ride the miniature trains of Largo Central Railroad on the first full weekend of every month. Save time in line: Complete the Train Waiver and bring it with you to the event.
- When: 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, July 8
- Where: 101 Central Park Dr.
- How much: Free, donations accepted
4. . Get active with the kids this weekend. Join the park rangers at McGough Nature Park for a morning story, hike, and snacks. To register in advance call (727) 518-3047.
- When: 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 7
- Where: McGough Nature Park, 11901 146th St.
- How much: $3 per family
5. Dog Training Seminar. Learn the basics of dog training in a seminar for all who have adopted dogs from Pinellas County Animal Services or other shelters in the county. No dogs at the class please. To register call (727) 582-2600.
- When: 10 a.m., Saturday, July 7
- Where: , 12450 Ulmerton Rd.
- How much: Free, however registration is required