Parents and guardians who need help registering a child for the 2012-13 school year can visit:
- High Point Elementary School (5921 150th Ave. N., Clearwater) on July 17 from 8 a.m. until 3:45 p.m.
- Pinellas Central Elementary School (10501 58th St. N., Pinellas Park) on July 17 from 8 a.m. until 3:45 p.m.
Staff will be available to answer questions and help guide you through the registration process, according to a news release from Pinellas County Schools.
It can also be done online.
You must bring a government-issued photo ID.
Also, if your student is entering kindergarten or is new to Pinellas County Schools, bring these documents for your child:
- Birth certificate (or other proof of identity/age)
- Proof of residency
- Child’s Social Security number (optional)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- A physical examination certificate within the last 12 months
For more information on student registration, contact the Student Assignment office at (727) 588-6210.