Monday, Sept. 12
- The Community Development Advisory Board meets at 6:30 p.m. at . This is a public meeting.
Tuesday, Sept. 13
- City Commissioners will meet for their regular scheduled work session at 6 p.m. at . View the agenda.
- Pinellas County School Board meets for their regualr scheduled meeting at 4:15 p.m. They will meet again for a final public hearing on the budget from 7-8:30 p.m. Meetings will be in the Conference Hall of the .
Wednesday, Sept. 14
- The Tourist Development Council Visit St. Petersburg Clearwater meets at the Pinellas County Courthouse 5th Floor Assembly Room, from 9-11 a.m. Location: 315 Court Street in Clearwater.
- The Pinellas County Legislative Delegation Meeting/Public Hearing meets at the Pinellas Park Performing Arts Center, 4981 78th Ave in Pinellas Park, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information call (727) 518-3902.
- The Metropolitan Planning Organization meets at the Pinellas County Courthouse 5th Floor Assembly Room, 315 Court Street in Clearwater, at 1 p.m. For more information call (727) 464-8200.
- The Health Facilities Authority meets at the Pinellas County Courthouse 6th Floor Administrator's Conference Room, 315 Court Street, at 5 p.m. For more information call (727) 464-3485.
- The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) has a public budget hearing in their administration building, 3201 Scherer Dr. in St. Petersburg, at 6 p.m.For more information call (727) 540-1874.
- The Board of County Commissioners Public Hearings/Second Budget Public Hearing will be in the Pinellas County Courthouse 5th Floor Assembly Room, 315 Court Street in Clearwater, at 6:30 p.m. For more information call (727) 464-3485
Thursday, Sept. 15
- Largo Public Library Advisory Board will meets at 5:00 p.m. For more information on this meeting contact the Director, 727-587-6715 ext. 2500.
- Pinellas County Council of PTA's will meet at the Pinellas County School Board Adminstration building. At 6:15 there will be a meet and greet. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- The Education Foundation Superintendent Roudtable meeting will take place from 12-1:30 p.m. at the acheiva conference room.
Friday, Sept. 16
- The PTA Fall Workshop will take place at from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The 5th Annual “Taking the Next Step” Business & Education Summit Presented by WorkNet Pinellas is from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the in Largo. Location: 13805 58th Street N.
Saturday, Sept. 17
- The School Board centennial event 2nd Annual Box Car Rally is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Clearwater on Clevland Street by the Haborview Center.