Tuesday, October 18:
- The regular City Commission meeting will take place at 6:00 p.m. in the City Commission Chambers at City Hall. Read the agenda.
Wednesday, October 19:
- The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners will conduct a work/strategic planning session on Wednesday beginning at 8:30 a.m. The meeting will take place at the St. Pete College Collaborative Lab, located at 13805 58th Street N., Largo. Call (727) 464-3485 for more information.
- The Pinellas Planning Council will convene at the Pinellas County Courthouse in the 5th floor Assembly Room at 1:00 p.m. For more info, call (727) 464-8250.
- Employee Advisory Council (EAC) Representatives will meet from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Pinellas County Courthouse Annex in Training Room 429 at 400 S. Ft. Harrison, Clearwater. Call (727) 464-4064 for more information.
- There will be an Aircraft Noise Abatement Task Force meeting at the St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport Airport Conference Room #234, at 3:00 p.m. Call (727) 453-7803 for more details.
- A Public Works/Environmental Services Advisory Board meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. at the Public Works building, 1000 2nd St. SE. Contact Brian Usher at (727) 586-7418 for more information.
Thursday, October 20:
- The Board of County Commissioners' strategic planning session continues at 8:30 a.m. at the St. Petersburg College Collaborative Lab, EpiCenter, 13805 58th Street N.
- The Parks and Conservation Resources Board will meet in the Parks and Conservation Resources Administration Building at 12520 Ulmerton Road in Largo at 9:30 a.m. For more info, call (727) 582-2100.
- The PINELLAS COUNTY EMS ADVISORY COUNCIL convenes at the Pinellas County Public Safety Services Building, Room 130, 12490 Ulmerton Road in Largo at 10:00 a.m. Call (727) 582-2000 for more information.
Friday, October 21:
- The Health and Human Services Coordinating Council Health & Behavioral Health Leadership Network will meet from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. at the Junvenile Welfare Board (JWB) Children's Services Council, Room 191, 14155 58th Street North, Largo. For details, call (727) 582-7951.
- The Homeless Leadership Network/Pinellas County Coalition for the Homeless Leadership Task Force will meet in the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast Conference Rooms C/D at 5771 Roosevelt Blvd in Clearwater from 8;30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Call (727) 528-5762 for more info.