- The city of Largo and the Communications Workers of America’s negotiating teams will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 30, in the Community Room at to consider collective bargaining agreement for position reclassifications and upgrades for the period beginning Nov. 3, 2010. This is a public meeting.
- EMS Management Committee will meet in the Public Safety Services Building, Conference Room 130, , Largo, on Aug. 30. For more information call (727) 582-2000.
- On Tuesday Aug. 30 the Pinellas County School Board will meet for a workshop at Conference Room from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- The Pinellas County School Board will meet on Aug. 30 from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. in the Conference Hall . They will consider & take action on the appointment of and employment contract for an interim superintendent and other business of the school board.
- The Pinellas County School Board will meet on Aug. 30 for a workshop at the Cabinet Conference Room from 1:45 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- City Commissioners will participate in a Emergency Preparedness for Elected Officials webinar at 2:00 pm on Thursday, Sept. 1, at . The subject of the webinar is. There’s no agenda or formal actions to be taken by commissioners at this webinar.
- The city’s Planning Board will meet for their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Sept. 1 at Commission Chambers at 6 pm. Read the agenda.