A proposed Wawa is planned for an 11-acre parcel at the southwest corner of Ulmerton and Starkey roads in Largo.
The popular convenience store from the Northeast will be part of a proposed retail center, according to Largo's community development website.
A Realtor's sign on the parcel shows a grocery store and possibly two more stores will make up the proposed retail center. The grocer will be a Walmart Neighborhood Market, according to an information sheet on the Belleair Development Group's website.
The other two proposed retail spaces are still available, according to a sign on the property.
What do you think about having a Walmart and Wawa together in the same shopping center? Let us know in the comments.
- What Are They Building On That Corner?
- New Walmarts Are Firsts Under Largo's New Big Box Ordinance
- New Walmart Coming to Missouri Avenue in Largo
- New Bus Transfer Station Planned for Largo Crossroads
- Three Wawa Stores Coming to the Largo Area
- Wish List of Businesses Readers Want in Largo