Seminole Boulevard will be closed in both directions beginning Friday, Aug. 10 just south of the West Bay Drive CSX railroad crossing, according to a state map.
CSX and Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) crews plan to repair the rail crossing, according to a city news release.
The state expects the work to last one week. The closure could change due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, according to a state news release.
- Use Clearwater-Largo Road
- From the south Seminole Blvd through traffic will be detoured at Ulmerton Road.
- From the north Missouri Ave/Seminole Blvd traffic will be detoured at West/East Bay Drive
- Access to businesses will be maintained, according to the state.
- Local northbound traffic will be detoured to 8th Avenue.
- Local southbound traffic will be detoured to West Bay Drive.
- Motorists are advised to expect congestion and delays around this area for the duration of the repair work, according to a city news release.
For more information, please contact the Florida Department of Transportation at 813-975-6060.