1. Music & Dance. Enjoy a night of music and dance from Broadway's best at the . Music includes favorites from Cabaret, Chicago, A Chorus Line, Damn Yankees, Gypsy, Godspell, Guys & Dolls, My Fair Lady, South Pacific and more.
The shows go through May 13. Performances are Tuesday through Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $25, $12 for students (19 and under). For more information call (727) 587-6793.
2. Nature Stories. Come join the rangers at McGough Nature Park, 11901 146th Street North. Enjoy a morning story, take a hike through the park and have snacks with your kids.
This new program, Stories in the Park, will be held the first Saturday of each month including May 5 at 10:30 a.m. Cost is $3 per family. Call (727) 518-3047 to preregister.
3. Kid Power. Journey deep inside the human body in 3D to learn the value of nutrition and exercise! in 3D is Saturday at 11 a.m. at the . Cost is $7.50 for adults, $6.50 for children, $22 for a family of four.
4. Train Weekend. Hop aboard the train this weekend at . The operates Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
5. Diggin' the Arts. This to the on May 6 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Enjoy hands-on activities with Pinellas County art museums. Plus there will be a plein air painting competition, vendors, music and refreshments. Admission is free.
Patch will have a booth at the festival, too. Come up and say hi, and meet the members of the Patch team.