1. Square Dance. Enjoy country style dancing? Spend Friday evening dancing to professional caller Allen Snell. Dance from 7:30 until 9:45 p.m. at the . Cost is $6. Join anytime.
2. Chickens 101. This is an introductory workshop on the fundamentals of raising chickens such as local laws and resources, benefits of chickens, the basics (breeds, housing, feeding, health, chicken development), biosecurity and getting started. The seminar is Saturday from 1 until 4 p.m. at the . It is free.
For more information or to register call (727) 582-2100 or www.pinellascountyextension.org
3. Highland Aquatics. Bring the family to the on . The special swim session is from noon until 4 p.m. Enjoy free Chick-fil-A sandwiches and hotdogs while supplies last. Special discount pricing is available for families of up to 5. Residents pay just $12 per group.
4. Go Gaga for Synchro. The Suncoast WaterWorks synchronized swimming show is Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at , 13120 Vonn Road. Cost is $5 for children/students/seniors and $8 for adults.
Ever wanted to learn more about synchronized swimming? There will be a free synchronized swim clinic at 5 p.m. Coaches will teach the basics of this unique sport that combines music, dance and athleticism.
5. Blue Grass. The Beach Art Center, 1515 Bay Palm Boulevard, in Indian Rocks Beach hosts its second annual Blue Grass Festival Saturday from 3 until 8 p.m. There will be live music and food for sale.