1. Sunset Music. Enjoy Tropical Vibrations with reggae, funk and steel drums Friday night at 7 p.m. in Weaver Park. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to the free June concert series. The park's address is 1249 Bayshore Boulevard, Dunedin.
2. Open Air Market. Browse and shop Saturday morning at the from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. The market offers local produce, crafters, food vendors, jewelry, artists and entertainment. The market goes through June 16.
3. Pool Party. Celebrate summer at the Southwest Pool Saturday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. with the Southwest Neighborhood Summer Kick Off. A hot dog lunch and bottled water will be available as well as floats, inner tubes and diving boards for recreational use. For more information call (727)518-3126.
4. Cup of Hope. This cancer benefit has a raffle, appetizers, and tea. The event raises awareness and monies for the Sarcoma Foundation of America. Come to the Saturday from 6 until 10 p.m. Tickets are $25.
5. 1980s. Explore Pinellas County's history Sunday at 2 p.m. at . This month's Pinellas by the Decades lecture focuses on the 1982 to 1991 decade when many new bridges, physical and social, spanned the county and across Tampa Bay. The new Sunshine Skyway and the Bayside bridges promoted regional connections, while the pursuit of a major league baseball franchise sparked lively debates.