1. Square Dance Friday. Wanna dance country style? Spend Friday night dancing to professional caller Allen Snell. Join anytime. The square dancing is at the Friday from 7:30 until 9:45 p.m. Cost is $6.
2. Open Air Market. Enjoy Largo's Saturday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the . The market offers local produce, crafts, food, jewelry, artists and entertainment.
3. Train Weekend. the this weekend! The fun runs from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday in . It is free, but donations are welcome.
4. Nature Stories. Join the park rangers for a morning story, hike, and snacks at George McGough Nature Park, 11901 146th St. North.
Stories in the park starts at 10:30 a.m. Cost is $3 per family. Call (727) 518-3047 to preregister.
5. Garden Birds. Want to learn how to attract birds to your backyard? Plants can provide food, water and shelter for resident and migrating birds and turn a drab backyard into a wildlife oasis.
Join Barbara Walker, Clearwater Audubon, to learn strategies that work for attracting birds to landscapes. The class is Saturday from 1 until 2 p.m., Weedon Island Preserve,1800 Weedon Drive N.E., St. Petersburg. Advanced registration is required. For more information, (727) 453-6500 or www.weedonislandpreserve.org.