1. Lights of Lake Park Estates- Follow three-miles of holiday lights and decorations in the neighborhoods of Lake Park Estates, Wieker, Lakeside Estates, and Lake Seminole Village. Here is a map to follow.The lights started in 1993 as a memorial to Lake Park Estates' neighbor Ruby Dow. Donations benefit Suncoast Hospice as a thank you for the care Dow received from them.
- If you go: The light display goes through Dec. 31: Sunday through Thursday 6-10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6-11 p.m.
2. Holiday Lights in the Gardens- More than 500,000 lights illuminate the thousands of plants and trees in the . Enjoy refreshments and entertainment each night. Here is the performer/special entertainment schedule . A $2 suggested donation (no fee for children under 13) benefits the Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation.
- If you go: The light display is open 5:30 until 9:30 p.m. through Jan. 1.
3. Holiday Lights in More than 1,000,000 lights turn the beautiful park into a Winter Wonderland. Lights are everywhere from the trails to the trees. The playground is open for children to play and enjoy the lights.
4. Follow Santa's Journey- Watch Santa online as he heads to Largo. Track his journey around the globe via the Internet.
5. Holiday Movies- 'Tis the season for new movies. The at the Largo Mall is even open on Christmas Day. Prefer to watch a holiday special at home? .