1. Movies in the Park. Head to Friday night and watch Happy Feet Two. The film starts at dusk and shows the penguin nations working together to save their home.
The free movie is shown on a big screen. Concessions are available or bring your own snacks.
2. Highland Games. The 46th Dunedin Highland Games celebrate Dunedin's rich Scottish heritage at on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost: $10; children under 12 free with an adult.
3. Trashy Fashion. Celebrate Earth Day on Saturday at the The free LarGoing Green Expo from noon until 6 p.m. offers eco-friendly vendors and exhibits.
4. Bark at the Park. Take Fido out to the ballpark on Sunday at 1 p.m.. It's a fun day of baseball with your favorite canine at Brighthouse Field with the Clearwater Threshers. Tickets are $5-$9.50 for humans, $5 for dogs.
• Editor's Note- The Open Air Market was removed from this week's suggestions since the market was canceled because of the inclement weather forecast. The City of Largo plans to have the market again on April 28.