1. Dealing with Dementia. offers information and tips for caregivers today at 1:30 p.m. The seminar is free and open to the public.
2. Last Word. Tonight's monthly book group discusses A Tale of Two Cities at 6 p.m. in the Local History Room of the . Next month's book group meets July 11 and will discuss a Welsh Girl.
3. Venus in Transit. If you would like, you can share photos from around town in Largo Pics and Clips. They can be celestial events like the Venus Transit or snapshots sharing life moments in Largo.
4. Weird Florida for Kids. The library's on the Sunshine State starts Friday afternoon at 2 p.m. The summer reading program also, offers weekly 'dream big' stories and a summer entertainer series!
5. Blog on Patch. Do you have something to say? An opinion or information to share? If you do, is the way to go. We're inviting everyone from the community to become a blogger on Patch — from local politicians to stay-at-home moms, business owners to high school athletes.