1. Twinkle, Twinkle Toddlers. Come with your toddler for this weekly summer story time. Enjoy stories and more today at 10 a.m. at the . For ages 18 to 36 months with their parent/caregiver.
2. Save at the Golf Course. Want to save some green at the greens? Sign up for the 's instant message program.
They will let you know during slow periods or when the weather has golfers thinking the course may be closed, to come out and save some money! Register for the free service at www.largogolf.com or text the word "Coupon" to 84483.
3. Cup of Joe. Would a glass of iced coffee quench your thirst?
4. Skin Care. Learn how to protect yourself against skin cancer. There's a free seminar at on June 14 at 1:30 p.m. Register in advance, space is limited. Call (727) 493-0164.
5. Swimming Thanks! The Largo Aquatics Division thanks the generosity of a pair of community organizations. The Largo Rotary Club donated $1,000 to support the Special Olympics Team at the Southwest Pool. The Kiwanis Club of Largo/Mid-Pinellas donated $1,250 to support beginner level swim lessons for families in need.