1. What to wear? Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Expect a partly cloudy night, with a low around 76. There's a chance of isolated showers and thunderstorm between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Pajama-Rama. Bring your preschooler to the weekly summer reading program today at 10 a.m. at the . Enjoy stories and more geared for ages 3-5.
3. City Commission. The Largo City Commission has a work session tonight at 6 p.m. in .
4. Teen Tidal Wave. Head to the tonight from 7 until 9 p.m. for ages 11-17. This special teen event is every Tuesday this summer. Cost is $3.
5. What are they building on that corner? Ever curious driving around town, wondering what is being developed on an empty lot or in a vacant building? Did you know we What do you think?